The wheel of change is ushering in an unprecedented economic, political, and social transformation. We are at a historical turning point. Violent transformational change is altering the world, as we know it. This is dramatically transforming the business environment. It is shifting long held business assumptions. Leaders must transform their organizations or fall by the […]
Information Technology (IT) facilitates organizations with a decisive game changing opportunity. Current IT technologies and their applications provide organizations with opportunities to derive competitive advantage.
Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) systems are in wide use by organizations’ financial, human resource, supply chain, and inventory management operations. Companies implement ERP systems for the purpose of integrating the […]
- Stumbling Corporate Stars
- Best of the Best Self-Management Books
- The Start-up of YOU!
- Why Companies Choose to Fail
- The Customer has Made a Comeback!
- Canada – 100 Times Slower Than Google Fibre!
- Innovation Trumps Cost Cutting
- Contemporary Business Books
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation