To create its own future an organization anticipates and invests in tomorrow’s opportunities. This involves building an organization which supports innovation. The organization systematically seeks and converts ideas into products/services customers will buy and processes that improve corporate effectiveness.
Commit to a Future You Define
Leaders make decisions today that create a desired future for [...]
In academic, government, and media circles it is fashionable to speculate why business fails to innovate. It is trendy to propose government driven solutions. Excluded from these chic conversations is the entrepreneur, the engine of innovation.
Buckets of studies conclude we lag on innovation. It is not unfair to suggest that these studies are nothing [...]
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation