Below are books that can be useful in crafting and executing strategy. These are “The Best of the Best”.
Drucker, Peter F. “Management Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices”
A classic must read management book. Drucker is the unchallenged management guru.
Porter, Michael E. “Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors” and “Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining [...]
- Innovation Trumps Cost Cutting
- Contemporary Business Books
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation