The 21st Century is one of abundant opportunity driven by a pace of change never experienced in history. It is the Industrial Revolution on steroids. CEOs often ask me “Where is my organization’s future?” Entrepreneurs ask “Where will I find the Next Big, Big, Big, Thing?” Young people want to know “Which industry will provide […]
Why do companies fail? There are lots of excuses offered by former Leaders of failed companies: A bad economy is high on the list, excessive demands by unions, foreign competition, competitors who price below cost, irrational investors, a strong dollar that killed exports, and events beyond the company’s control. My intensive study of corporate failure […]
The transformational leader is the pivot to organizational transformation. So, what distinguishing activities does the transformational leader undertake?
The transformational leader engages in five critical activities:
Transformational leaders craft and execute a life altering strategic vision. New thinking is brought to the organization. It may occur at a strategic inflection point of the business; a […]
- Where Can I Find Opportunity?
- “Free to Choose” by Milton Friedman
- Stumbling Corporate Stars
- Best of the Best Self-Management Books
- The Start-up of YOU!
- Why Companies Choose to Fail
- The Customer has Made a Comeback!
- Canada – 100 Times Slower Than Google Fibre!
- Innovation Trumps Cost Cutting
- Contemporary Business Books
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation