Below are books that can be useful in the management of change and culture within an organization.
Kotter, John P. “Leading Change”
Kotter addresses the role of leadership in crafting and executing strategy. He emphasizes the need for the leadership to make change happen. Kotter provides a road map (an eight stage process) to the crafting and execution of strategy. The book is limited by its case study approach.
Schein, Edgar H. “The Corporate Culture Survival Guide”
Schein is the recognized corporate culture guru. He addresses the questions: What is corporate culture? How can I assess it? How can I change it? His book is a terrific intro to the subject of corporate culture.
- Innovation Trumps Cost Cutting
- Contemporary Business Books
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation