Eamon Hoey is an inspiring and engrossing speaker. He is a well-known authority on Change Leadership, Corporate Transformation, Change Management, Cultural Alignment, and the effects of Change on an organization’s Business Strategy. Eamon has a unique ability to identify and provide a simple explanation of how change is shaping a new era creating a need for newly conceived strategic imperatives. For business, not for profits, and government these imperatives include:
- craft and execute a bold and creative business strategy which responds to change and an emerging era of growth and wealth creation
- build learning organizations which tap the potential of their people to harness change and create opportunity
- encourage and promote innovation and values that support entrepreneurship
- capitalize on the organization’s internal change drivers
- adapt to the changing attitudes towards work and careers
- create a technology intensive organization
- actively engage the leadership in the organization’s transformation
- align strategy and culture
- A Turning Point in Business History
- Crafting and Executing Business Strategy For the New Era
- Transforming the Organization to Make It Era Ready
- Aligning New Era Culture and Strategy
- Creating Learning Organizations
- Your Transformational Change Leadership Matters!
For Bookings, please contact:
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation