Eamon Hoey is the founder and Managing Partner of Hoey Associates. Eamon brings three decades of experience in assisting leaders to define and achieve their organization’s ambitious aspirations. He has assisted clients to craft and execute their strategic plan, affect organizational transformation, and create a culture which supports the leadership’s aspirations.
Hoey possesses a significant depth of knowledge of the issues that impact on enterprise development and wealth creation. He brings to each engagement his unique insights, creativity, and knowledge to the task of achieving organizational change. This persuasive moderate style alters how the leadership thinks about their firm and its future.
Hoey is well known to Canada’s business community. He is recognized by the media for his insightful commentaries on a wide range of business issues. He is a regular guest on radio and TV and often quoted in the print media. Eamon regularly speaks at business events. He is one of Canada’s foremost business thought leaders.
Eamon has a BA from Carleton University and an MBA from Royal Roads University. He is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC). Hoey is a member of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants, commercial member of the Electricity Distribution Association (EDA), and a member of the Toronto Board of Trade.
- Where Can I Find Opportunity?
- “Free to Choose” by Milton Friedman
- Stumbling Corporate Stars
- Best of the Best Self-Management Books
- The Start-up of YOU!
- Why Companies Choose to Fail
- The Customer has Made a Comeback!
- Canada – 100 Times Slower Than Google Fibre!
- Innovation Trumps Cost Cutting
- Contemporary Business Books
- Gigabit Access, the Engine to Prosperity
- Sweating the Copper
- Time for BCE to Think Globally
- How to Improve the Performance of Acquisitions
- How to Forecast Your Rivals’ Strategic Moves
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Change Management
- IT – Afterthought or Disruptive Enabler for Strategic Change?
- Create Your Own Future!
- Best of the Best Books on Organizational Change and Culture
- Best of The Best Strategy Books
- Seven Beacons of Strategy Development
- Which Competitve Strategy?
- Five Crucial Activities of the Transformational Leader
- Strategic Abandonment Delivers Growth
- Entrepreneurs, the Forgotten Engine of Innovation